A wholistic approach involving careful planning, development, installation and utilisation of technology so that it meets its intended purpose.
- Is there a gap between current and expected benefits of IT infrastructure?
- Was your IT infrastructure put together ad-hoc, without a strategic plan?
- Are you are not sure that your IT infrastructure is cost effective?
- Are you planning a new system or a systems upgrade?
- Reduce capital expenditure
- Increased productivity
- Reduced downtime
- Improved security
- Streamlined backups
- Easier updates
- Centralised troubleshooting
How does it work?
After consultation with you, getting to know the nature of your business and learning your organisational goals, AMS will provide a systems plan that incorporates a combination of technologies, including:
- Disaster recovery
If you are considering replacing IT infrastructure, planning and integration can cut costs dramatically. If you believe a wholistic ICT integration approach is right for your organisation, whether for a new or existing system, we are happy to provide an initial consultation free of charge.